HR Specialist - 6-month contract - Perth-based
- Provide project administration support for local implementation of a global HR system, service delivery model and standardised processes
- To succeed in this pivotal role you must be pro-active, process and business improvement focused, and able to prioritise and manage multiple requests concurrently.
- Manage project deadlines and schedules
- Planning and coordination of meetings (internal and external), including logistics, documenting notes and actions, tracking and follow up,
- Execute and maintain task-tracking system
- Assist in drafting project documentation (e.g. weekly project assessments, project status reports, project management plan, meeting minutes)
- Stakeholder management
- Participate in project planning activities
- Improve standardisation of record keeping and reporting across work project streams, and contribute to project management process improvement
- General administration support
Preferred experience and skills:
- Ideally previous experience as a project administrator or similar role
- Strong planning & coordinating skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills and high attention to detail
- Pro-active, process and business improvement focused
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Strong work ethic, enthusiastic and conscientious with a flexible approach.
- Sound computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills