Airswift are currently recruiting for a HR Superintendent to be based on site in PNG on a rotational basis for our client who operate in the resources sector.
Location- Papua New Guinea
Duration- 12 month contract (renewable)
- Create and implement new HR systems, processes and structure across the business.
- Promote continuous improvement of HR practices and processes.
- Identify and facilitate process improvement projects, training / workshops to drive continuous improvement cultural change.
- Manage significant HR projects with responsibility for planning, resourcing, implementation and evaluation to ensure the delivery of outcomes within set timeframes and resource allocations.
- Coach and develop national staff through workshops, training and appraisals.
- Clarify responsibilities and accountability in job roles across the business to ensure employees are performing and delivering to expectation.
- Define clear career development paths for employees.
- Create and develop people strategy and recruitment processes.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources.
- Strong knowledge of HR processes, structure and systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong cultural awareness.
- Previous experience in setting up and implementing new HR systems and processes.
- Significant experience working in PNG.
- Previous experience working in mining / resources sectors would be desirable.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be contacted by the 14th June 2018.
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.