- Support the QHSE Manager and HSE Manager in the management of the QHSE Department's management systems and supporting processes;
- Manage the HSE ITT/tender compilation and submission process, thereby ensuring that all submissions meet the required deadlines with the correct level of inputs;
- Prepare HSE reports (e.g. quality and HSE key performance indicators, environmental data, incidents investigation reports, etc.), with the use of dedicated reporting software;
- Prepare presentations for meetings/performance analyses;
- As the HSE Audit Focal Point, arrange audit meetings with internal/external stakeholders, and be responsible for tracking audit actions to completion;
- Manage the weekly emergency response team (ERT) rota;
- Manage the ERT room, thereby ensuring that all necessary documentation (ENFs), and wall charts remain in a state of readiness;
- Coordinate the arrangement of HSE training by liaising with departmental and project managers;
- Coordinate the delivery of campaigns, initiatives and events;
- Undertake other duties, which may be required to support the QHSE Team.
- The ideal candidate will possess a proactive, friendly and flexible attitude, along with the ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Reliable and punctual with a professional approach to working;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, and deliver work to a high standard within agreed deadlines;
- Good verbal and written communication skills; and
- Possess a high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (i.e. powerpoint, excel, word, etc.).