Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking an HSE supervisor to work in Lobito, Angola.
You will report to Site HSE Superintendent with regards to HSSE areas of concerns, problems encountered in the implementation of HSSE both by Company Construction team and Contractor. You will provide HSSE advises, implement HSSE methods, analyze / resolve HSSE issues and problems encountered,
- Develop HSE performance monitoring process
- Monitor HSE Performance
- Participate in weekly HSE inspections
- Ensure the involvement of the Contractor Management in HSE activities (Management visits, meetings etc…)
- Position is to cover a 90% of time on construction activities and 10% on office work.
- Assist worksite team on deployment of Safety Culture Program.
- Adhere and promote work together spirit deployed on project
- Stop & report immediately to Company Site Representative and HSE Leader any anomaly, violation & unsafe practice
- Participate to HIRAs and JRAs
- Ensure that state of the art, company's referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements.
- To liaise especially with FPSO and SPS
- Contribute in innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
- Adopt and to demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to Company Ethics and "Code of Conduct" policy and HSSE rules and regulations.
- Liaise actively with HSE Leader in order to be kept informed of changes related to HSSE matters impacting his area of responsibility.
- Ensure confidentiality of all the documentation issued under his area of responsibility
- Ensure promotion and implementation by Construction team of the Project Site HSSE plan and procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Diploma: Degree / Experienced in HSE
- Portuguese mandatory + French or English