POSITION: Human Resources Advisor
REPORTS TO: Human Resources Manager
Please note: This opportunity is only available to Mozambican nationals.
All CVs must be in English.
The position is located in Maputo. May include frequent travel in country.
The objective of the position, which reports to the country HR Manager, is to provide the full suite of HR services necessary to support fast growing business activity in country in multiple areas: Recruiting, employment contracts, payroll and reporting, compensation and benefits, employee development, employee training and communications, etc.
- Ensure base HR services are delivered in most efficient way and leveraging on ExxonMobil business support centers
- Work with HR local service providers to reach desired levels of quality of services, such as payroll and benefits providers to ensure alignment and flawless work processes
- Establish good working relationship with other co-venturers
- Actively involved in recruiting and training
- Facilitates employee assessment and development process
- Provide HR advice to the various business functions within EM in Mozambique
- Create and maintain strong focus on HR compliance and controls
- Monitor and analyze changes in Mozambique labor legislation which impact ExxonMobil's business and implement any relevant HR related changes
- Participate in company initiatives related to his/her scope of responsibility and competencies
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Lawyer degree with solid knowledge of Mozambique labor legislation
- Degree in Law preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR experience
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ethics, sense of confidentiality
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Fluency or Advanced level of Proficiency in English