I/E Automation Technician
Posted: 05-12-2017 18:25
Artesia, New Mexico, USA
An Excellent O&G company operating in Artesia, NM is in need of a talented Automation Technician. This is a long term, open-ended contract with an average of 50 hours worked per week.
- Install & maintain automation equipment throughout the Permian Basin
- Program and Configure PLC devices
- Install and calibrate numerous level, pressure, and temperature transmitters
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintain various communication devices
- Comply with all regulatory, environmental and safety rules and standards, as well as policies
- Knowledge of SCADA Packs, ladder logic, C++ Programming, ABB total flows DBU, Fisher Rock, Telecom, Emerson Bradley are highly preferred.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be able to pass a motor vehicle report check
- Must have completed high school, GED, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience with PLC programming and configurations as well as understanding of electronic flow meters and other production equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Self-starters that work independently will thrive in this role
- This position requires a valid state issued driver's license and employees must pass an initial drug and alcohol screening at hire, as well as a criminal background check and MVR check.
We offer excellent pay, full benefits, and provide a vehicle. Please apply now!