I&E Supervisor - Bakken Operations
Job Responsibilities for I&E Supervisor
Location - New Town, North Dakota
Reporting to - Construction Superintendent
General Description of I&E Supervisor Responsibilities:
This position will provide direct supervision to contract personnel working in the New Town and Williston Basin area. The work includes supervisory responsibilities involving electrical construction and maintenance activities, and will be supporting the ND Bakken Shale Asset Team in supervising the electrical contractors installing power and instrumentation on production facilities and pipelines. A background in electrical construction and knowledge of NFPA 70 standards is necessary and North Dakota electrical license a plus.
This position places a very high value on safety culture and performance to ensure sustainable, strong HES performance on projects and operations & maintenance (O&M) activities.
I&E Supervisor - Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and direct all Electrical contractors and sometimes maintenance personnel on all electrical work performed in the field. Ensure all electrical work performed is done in accordance with the latest NFPA article 70 and MOC electrical standards.
- Sets clear HES&S performance expectations. Ensure all MOC HES&S policies and procedures are understood and maintained within construction activities.
- Assist Construction Superintendent in planning and scheduling of all new construction and maintenance activities.
- Responsible for Contractors and / or Company's project schedule to ensure sufficient resourcing of manpower and equipment to meet POD, anticipate lost progress, and initiate schedule recovery plan with contractor. Provide updates to construction superintendent weekly or as needed to communicate progress.
- Enforce all MOC HES&S and administrative policies, procedures, and contract agreements.
- Responsible for project inspection and control, ensuring Company materials and equipment are transported, stored, secured, and installed in accordance with vendor and contract requirements.
- Ensure all jobs are performed in accordance with MOC engineering design specifications.
- Work with the Construction Superintendent on all capital and expense jobs to ensure all jobs will meet the required budget.
- Coordinate activities of the electrical construction phases of the Bakken Project in Dickinson, ND, with coworkers in Construction, Material Control, Land, Regulatory, Production, and Drilling and Completion departments.
- Coordinate with multiple electrical utility companies to ensure installation of electrical systems to well locations is completed to meet the POD.
- Work with the MOC SCADA team to maintain compliance in the Bakken Asset with all SCADA Standards.
- Project integrity, stewardship, safety, and accountability in all MOC business transactions or related activities.
- Fulfill all HES&S incident and near miss reporting obligations in a timely, accurate manner to provide adequate activity information to each department.