Instrumentation and Electric Technician - Bakken
A major producer with assets throughout the Bakken is looking to add I/E technicians to their teams in Watford City and Dickinson, ND. This is a loong-term opportunity that includes competitive pay, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K, company vehicle, and other incentives.
I/E Technician Duties
- Provides electrical, electronics, communications, and instrumentation support to maintain wells, equipment and facilities in a manner that is safe, efficient and environmentally sound.
- Maintains and optimizes SCADA communications systems and programmable logic controllers. Installs, troubleshoots, and maintains electrical, pneumatic, process controls and new equipment as projects dictate.
- Oversees, monitors, & witnesses: Grounding / Breaker Installation / Terminations / Continuity checks / instrument installation / Loop checks / System Function checks / P&ID check outs / of contractor's work execution during installation.
- HSE procedural knoweledge for PSSR walkdown at the completion of the project.
I/E Technician Preferences and Scope:
- Typically requires 1+ years of experience.
- Provides technical and/or administrative support.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function. Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.
- Local candidates will be given first consideration (50 mile radius from Watford City or Dickinson)
- Must be able to pass motor vehicle report
- Knowledge of SCADA, Allen Bradley PLC, Wonderware, P&ID, and PSSR highly desireable
Please submit updated resumes with "I/E Technician - Bakken" written on email subject line.