I&E Technician - Based out of Kenedy, TX
One of the largest E&P companies in the world is seeking to add a talent I&E Technician to their organization's team in Kenedy, TX. This is a long-term opportunity with medical, dentla and vision, plus 401K. Company vehicle, laptop, tools, fuel card and cell phone provided.
I&E Technician Job Scope:
- Provides electrical, electronics, communications, and instrumentation support to maintain wells, equipment and facilities in a manner that is safe, efficient and environmentally sound.
- Maintains and optimizes SCADA communications systems and programmable logic controllers. Installs, troubleshoots, and maintains electrical, pneumatic, process controls and new equipment as projects dictate.
- Oversees, monitors, & witnesses: Grounding / Breaker Installation / Terminations / Continuity checks / instrument installation / Loop checks / System Function checks / P&ID check outs / of contractor's work execution during Capital Project installation.
- Maintains high Safety standards during construction and participate in the PSSR walkdown at the completion of the project.
I&E Technician Requirements
- Typically requires 3+ years of experience.
- Entry level.
- Provides technical and/or administrative support.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function.
- Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.
Must be able to pass criminal background check, drug screen and motor vehicle report. Local candidates (50 miles from Kenedy) will be given first consideration, no relocation or on-site accomodations provided at this time.