A major E&P company with assets in Watford City and dickinson, ND is in need of multiple Instrumentation and electrical Technicians to come join their team.
I&E Tech Core Functions
- Provides electrical, electronics, communications, and instrumentation support to maintain wells, equipment and facilities in a manner that is safe, efficient and environmentally sound.
- Maintains and optimizes SCADA communications systems and programmable logic controllers. Installs, troubleshoots, and maintains electrical, pneumatic, process controls and new equipment as projects dictate.
- Oversees, monitors, & witnesses: Grounding / Breaker Installation / Terminations / Continuity checks / instrument installation / Loop checks / System Function checks / P&ID check outs / of contractor's work execution during Capital Project installation.
- Maintains high Safety standards during construction and participate in the PSSR walkdown at the completion of the project.
I&E Tech Role Requirements
- Typically requires up to 3 years of experience. Entry level.
- Provides technical and/or administrative support.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function.
- Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.
Candidates living within 40 miles of either site will be given first consideration. This role does not offer accomodations or per diem.