We are hiring a Level III I/E Tech for our client's assets in WATKINS, CO. This is a long term opportunity with great pay, full benefits, 401K and other perks.
- Provides electrical, electronics, communications, and instrumentation support to maintain wells, equipment and facilities in a manner that is safe, efficient and environmentally sound.
- Maintains and optimizes SCADA communications systems and programmable logic controllers.
- Installs, troubleshoots, and maintains electrical, pneumatic, process controls and new equipment as projects dictate.
- Oversees, monitors, & witnesses: Grounding / Breaker Installation / Terminations / Continuity checks / instrument installation / Loop checks / System Function checks / P&ID check outs / of contractor's work execution during Capital Project installation.
- Maintains high Safety standards during construction and participate in the PSSR walkdown at the completion of the project.
- Typically requires 3+ years of experience.
- This is an Intermediate level role.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
To be considered for this role you must be a Local candidates living 40 miles from Watkins, CO, and you must be able to pass a drug screen, criminal background check and motor vehicle report