Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a I&E Technician to work within their facilities located in Lysite, Wyoming on a rotational 7/7 schedule.
Your daily duties include, but are not limited:
- Provide electrical, electronics, communications, and instrumentation support to maintain wells, equipment and facilities in a manner that is safe, efficient and environmentally sound.
- Maintain and optimize SCADA communications systems and programmable logic controllers.
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintain electrical, pneumatic, process controls and new equipment as projects dictate.
- Oversee, monitor, & witnesses Grounding / Breaker Installation / Terminations / Continuity checks / instrument installation / Loop checks / System Function checks / P&ID check outs / of contractor's work execution during capital project installation.
- Maintain high safety standards during construction and participate in the walkdown at the completion of the project.
- Work independently without direct supervision and identify and initiate work requests.
- Participate in safety observation program, incident investigations and safety meeting.
- Drive company vehicle / UTV within assigned area after appropriate training.
You need to:
- Have around 5-7 years of experience.
- Provide more technical/functional support than administrative support.
- Understand plant & instrument diagrams
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
- Perform varied and more complex tasks.
- Make decisions within broad parameters.
- Take ownership of actions and follow through on commitments.