Our client, is looking for an IM Coordinator, to work on their Houston, TX office
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Actively demonstrates Company Way behaviors and promotes Incident and Injury Free culture (IIF)
* Assist in the development of Phase specific IM Plan, procedures, and processes for the MCP
* Provides detailed IM specifications for MCP contracts and engages with Contractor to ensure IM deliverables
* Understand and apply PRC MCP IM standard in planning and execution
* Demonstrated expertise with MCP Information Management coordination including familiarity with developing IM Plans, Project Execution Plan, Document Numbering Schemes, Distribution Matrix, defining IM processes and procedures following standards, and familiarity with IM tools and systems typically used to in support of Major Capital Projects (Electronic Document Management System, SharePoint, workflow).
* Assist with the development and implementation of a document management systems on the MCP project
* Assist with document control duties as required
Required experience level:
* 5 years' experience with MCP IM standards and processes
* Full lifecycle MCP IM experience
* Excellent communication and ability to prioritize, negotiate, and execute.
* Knowledge of Upstream business processes is beneficial
* Knowledge of SharePoint and eBentley document management system