Airswift is seeking an Incident Investigation Specialist to work on a contract through the end of the year with our client in Gregory, TX.
They'll assist the HSE Department should have experience and formal training in Root Cause Analysis Methodologies such as Tap Root, Why Tree and Cause Mapping.
- Organizing and Managing Incident Investigation data.
- Developing terms of reference, completing and reviewing incident investigation reports.
- Ensuring appropriate corrective actions identified during accident investigations are properly implemented.
- Drafting and distributing incident Lessons Learned documents.
- Developing tracking and reporting tools for measurement and validation of the investigative procedure requirements.
- Experience and formal training in Root Cause Analysis Methodologies such as Tap Root, Why Tree, Cause Mapping.
- Previous experience as a lead investigator for HSSE related incidents in heavy industry/oil and gas operations.
- Experience in LNG is a plus.