Client Overview -
Our client is a global provider of innovative solution in the areas of consumer packaging, industrial packaging and products, likewise packaging supply chain services globally. With requirements in the Southeast Asia Region foresee exponential growth, our Client is currently in the market for a Industrial Packaging Sales Manager / Leader to be based out of Singapore.
The Sales Leader will provide good leadership strength into leading and driving the Sales Department in addition to growing the current existing business revenue, and new business acquisition / development.
Main portfolio for the aforementioned role includes -
- Managing overall commercialization process to develop clients for all segment market in industrial paper / packaging market both for local or regional
- Ensuring monthly, quarterly, and annual sales budget are well achieved and exceed in all industry segments
- Growing the sales and business opportunities with current accounts within their respective segments of competition.
- Developing new customers likewise strengthen the relationship with customers and monitoring the competitor's activities, market trend and implement business strategy plan.
- Proactively and strategically direct and encouraging team members towards the Organization's objectives and target.
Essential Skillsets -
- Able to evaluate market needs, opportunities, and coordinate projects with product development, production, and division management to support requirements.
- Provide projections of market volumes and make plans for marketing and sales activities.
- Implementation, maintenance, and ensure usage of (CRM) tools within the South East Asia's sales teams.
Qualifications & Experience -
- Degree in Engineering or any related discipline with at least 10 years working experience in the Printing & Packaging industry.
- Solid track record in Global Multinational Organization settings with positive attitude likewise good sense of judgement
- Fluent in English
- Preferably to possess class 3 driving licence and own vehicle