One of our biggest client (International Retailer) is looking for "Information system Engineer"
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Work schedule: 5/2
If you are a person, having energy and a big wish to work in challenging multinational environment, join our team as an IS Engineer.
- To provide the reliability and exploitation of IT System
- To identify and deal with evolution projects using technical components essential to the Information System of company.
- To perform the best practice in your responsibility fields
- To formalize the needs, you can work with suppliers and contracts
- To lead the IT projects
- To find the technical solutions and you implement it
- To travel to open new sites and provide IT support to existing sites
- To monitor IT system, resolve IT problems for different business units
- To find solution for users IT problem
- To provide trainings to users
- To prepare & integrate IT materials for users
- To make regular IT audit
- To keep track and up-to-date IT assets and indicators
- To work closer with IT security officer and perform security & administrative tasks
- To analyze and provide regular reports to you manage
Who you are:
- You are sportive and energetic
- You practice sports regularly
- You share the passion of sports and you like to work in a dynamic team
- You are a good communicant, a team player and ready to learn.
- You are client oriented and ready to travel
- You work in IT field
- You have strong communication skills and you speak English (Obligatory)
- You like challenges and to find permanent solutions
- You graduated from university and have 1 to 2 years' experience in the field of I.T (or graduate with training experience)
- You are close to your customers, and able to combine the functional and technical aspects of IT solutions.
- You have Analytical mind, methodical, aptitude for functional management
- You have experience in system administration on Windows servers and work stations, you are familiar with Linux system, and you have experience data backup tools.
- You have knowledge of Routing & Switching, you know how to work with network hardware brands like Cisco, HP, and Dell…. and you can do troubleshooting.
- You have experience in opening new sites (store, office and warehouse).