Our client, a leading IT equipment and service is looking for an Insfrastructure & Network Engineer to be based in their offices in Mexico City.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communications or another related.
- Certifications in Infrastructure and Network Systems related with Administration of (but not limited to) Access Control, Cisco, CCTV, Estructured Cabling, PBX, Operating Systems, would be considered an asset.
- Certifications related with ITIL Foundations, Data Bases, Operating Systems, Unix, Solaris, Linux, Red Hat, AIX, MS, Windows, Exchange, and others, would be considered a plus.
- Possess three (3) years related work experience in a progressive IT Infrastructure and Network environment, including a working knowledge of enterprise level IT infrastructure.
- Working knowledge in design, administration and troubleshooting of Infrastructure and Network (e.g. - Administration and Security in Access Control, Cisco, CCTV, Estructured Cabling, PBX, Data Bases, Operating Systems).
- Working knowledge in a Data Center environment. Desirable to have worked with SOC and NOC.
- Working knowledge in MS Office including Visio, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Technical knowledge in Operating Systems, implementation and maintenance of virtualization solutions, high performance computing platforms and data protection solutions.
- Strong fundamentals in implementation and administration of servers, backups and storage architecture.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with business processes, cross business unit initiatives, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and best practices of quality management.
- Experience conducting technology audits and reviews.