We are currently looking for an I&C Desing Technician to work with one of our clients in Portland, OH
- Associate of Applied Science in Technology, or High School Diploma with technical experience.
- At least 5 years of controls and instrumentation design experience for Building Automation System (BAS) projects. Experience with Siemens, JCI, Alerton, ALC, or Schneider BAS Systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building automation systems components, temperature, humidity, pressure, flow instrumentation.
- Working knowledge of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to include air handlers, variable refrigerant flow systems, and cooling towers.
- Experience with Revit 2018, BIM360, Navisworks 2018, and AutoCAD 2018.
- Experience with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. MS Visio and MS Teams is a plus.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and produce quality work.
- Piping & Instrument Diagram Development (P&ID), control systems architecture development, networks, network security systems, motor control and power distribution systems.
- Working knowledge of NFPA 70.
- Data Center experience