Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client, an American multinational energy company, is seeking someone for the Instrumentation Planner position to work within their facilities located in Lake Charles, LA.
This professional will be accountable for developing maintenance work plans per the company's routine maintenance work process and generate accurate planning packages, cost estimates, and create task lists for repeatable jobs utilizing SAP.
- Plan and estimate labor, material, and service resources for maintenance.
- Develop plan task list library in SAP and planning package library for repeatable maintenance tasks.
- Generate accurate and complete planning packages for all planned jobs so craft productivity can be optimized.
- Constructively resolve priority, scope, job step, and resource requirement issues in partnership with Operations and Maintenance Resources during the planning stage.
- Provide vacation relief for other Area planners.
- Critique and adjust plans/task lists for completed jobs based on information returned from crafts and supervision.
- Notify the Master Equipment Data Owner of any equipment changes or BOM changes.
- Provide daily communication to Area Scheduler and Maintenance supt of status of jobs in PLNN and PLNC status.
- Provide all planned packages to Area scheduler for review and filing.
- Provide input and support for Turnaround Planning.
- High School Diploma
- 5-10 + years of electrical design experience within the oil and gas industry
- Able to master SAP for the routine maintenance work process (MM, PM)
- Ability to plan for multi-craft and contractors
- Proficient in Excel and Word. Strong computer skills
- 5-10 years of instrumentation Craft and/or Operations experience in chemical or refinery
- Must have at least 3 years of design experience
- Field experience and strong knowledge of electrical, instrumentation, and control systems