Our client, EPC company, is looking for International Buyer to join Moscow team
- Inquires (including sourcing as the case may be) and expedites the bids, negotiates and places purchase orders (PO).
- Coordinates the Purchasing activity related to Russian Vendors with the remote involved Operating Centers.
- Scouts the market, identifies and analyses new Vendors (Pre-Qualification and Qualification) activity, prepares the list of the vendors.
- Is responsible for following up all pending actions by Vendors (dealing with Qualifications, negotiations, orders award, etc).
Reporting lines and interactions:
Hierarchically reports to: Procurement discipline manager for purchasing.
Operationally reports to: Project Procurement and Commodity Managers.
Key interactions (internally, externally):
Internally: Project Procurement Managers / Engineering / Logistic / Finance / Expediter / Inspector.
|Job scope (= role dimension: budget, management, specific criteria): Creates the conditions of competitiveness. |
Functional link between the Project Team and Procurement
Technical diploma or relevant degree/diploma.
Fluent in English
Mobility and flexibility attitude.
Excellent in written and oral communication skills.
Familiarity with Electronic Tools to manage Bids and Vendors databases.
Nice to have:
Professional qualification in purchasing.
Knowledge of the Russian market of Vendors in the relevant Oil & Gas Industry.
Among the main:
- Analyses the Market of Vendors (focused on Equipment and Bulk material), identifying new ones and gathering all the information necessary to open a business line.
- Participates or leads meetings with Vendors to clarify their capability and compliance with the Company requirements and standards.
- Supports or executes the Pre_Qualification and Qualification activity.
- Performs the activities assigned by the different Project teams (expediting of bids, preparations of bid tabulation, purchase order, supply expediting, invoice payment, receipt at site, etc.) located in remote operating centers, in particular those involving Russian Vendors.
- Fulfills inquiring and purchasing activities properly and within the assigned schedule and budget, supporting the Vendors about all is necessary to issue the inquiry, and making use of the Company electronic tools.
- Verifies and negotiate the Particular Purchase Terms & Conditions established for the Project.
- Expedites bids and documents to be issued by Vendors.
- Conducts or supports basic negotiations with Vendors.
- Prepares Commercial Tabulations.
- Prepares the purchase order documents and Project procedures in due time and in the most definite way possible.
- Contributes to recovery of amounts relevant to back-charges already notified to the vendors by Company field organization, according to the approved procedures.
- Is responsible for preparing or collecting, updating, or checking, as needed, all required reports.
- Supports the Procurement Manager activity.
| || |
Seniority / Working experience
More than 5 years in the role
Autonomy in leading a purchase order negotiation
- Applies procedures and standards
- More than 3 Million Euros
- Executes Project Procurement strategies and activities to mitigate the risk in his own scope