Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking an Inventory Analyst to work within their facilities located in Los Angeles, CA.
The Inventory Analyst must have strong SAP skills to deal with the day to day activities.
Day to day duties:
- Assure the inventory process is according the company's specifications.
- Inventory Planning in SAP MRP module and maintenance.
- Structure procedures to meet service levels and inventory goals.
- Provide accurate reports and project's information.
- Support internal stakeholder inquiries in a timely manner.
- Support projects managing inventory plans.
- Weekly presentations to stakeholders.
- Coordinate forecasts materials with stakeholders.
- Optimize work capital by assessing demand activity.
- Interface with the maintenance department to review demand requirements, adapt SAP parameters and increase inventory numbers.
Previous experience / education required:
- Mastery level in SAP.
- At least 3 years of experience in Inventory planning.
- Manufacturing or Warehouse experience.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Detail oriented.