Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking an IT Business Analyst to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX
Summary: The Business Analyst job family defines skills for formulating and defining system scope using information technology and industry knowledge/requirements, based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements. The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from assisting, formulating and defining systems scope and objectives to self-directed activities that client's long term improvements in business processes.
* Previous experience as an IT Business Analyst with 8-10 years' of experience
* Lean Sigma Process Optimization Experience with Enterprise Firewall Technologies- experience with at least 2 of the following- Palo alto, Cisco, Algosec
* Developing a Center of Excellence in an Enterprise environment with previous responsibilities such as: managing the development of training materials, organizing planning/meetings for the CoE, communicating with the Firewall community (engineers, developers, etc.) to publicize the creation of the CoE.
* Previous experience working with a global team.
* Coordination of technologies and business
* Gather requirements and solutions development
* Coordinate QA efforts and translate to solutions to operations
* Responsible for a liaison role between the business and the providers of IT services to ensure functional specs are understood and they have what they need to develop their tech specs.
* Analyzes issues to be solved within an enterprise and helps provide solutions to meet the desired business outcomes through the use of IT.
* Understands and documents business requirements and user requirements to ensure system designs meets business needs.
* Ensures knowledge transfer to the support organization occurs prior to system go-live.
* Schedules and communicate the system go-live date.
* Develops and/or update document and training materials.
* Ensures IT compliance is covered
* Documents functional requirements that describe the system, process, or product to fulfill the business requirements.
Interview Process: In-Person Interview