Our client, is looking for an IT- Data Analyst to work with them at Camden, SC.
Responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing quality data, designed and maintained databases, prepared reports, graphs, and presentations
- Provided training to employees regarding advanced techniques using Microsoft Office applications.
- Integrate data sources and automate most reports, thereby improving data integrity and reducing report preparation time.
- Design and implement a database and reporting system enabling people to easily record and analyze rework/repair data
- Improve tracking system for employee training records, by enhancing information available from standard LMS reports.
- Improve data integrity, end-user reports.
- Designed and maintained user interfaces for reporting, information retrieval, and data entry. Prepared presentations.
- Dealing with sensitive and confidential information with limited supervision.
- Creating, revising, analyzing proof-reading, and distributing various types of documents, presentations, and spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports as required.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-SQL, and advanced MS Excel techniques which greatly improved data integrity, end-user reports.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Outlook
- High proficiency with Excel - Pivot Tables, V Look Ups, reporting, data management
- Must be IT savvy to support IT initiatives - linking systems together
- 3+ years of experience
- Willing to work overtime when required