Our client, an Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Junior Projects Control Engineer to work within their facilities in Luanda, Angola.
- Cooperate closely and control the activities of scheduling/reporting/risk.
- Prepare presentations on the various subjects
- Elaborate, update and revise the schedules, progress measurement, risk documents
- Monitor and to check closely the contractors' execution schedule and progress reports.
- Analyze and to check the related documentation.
- Provide assistance in reviewing quantities related to the work.
- Ensure accuracy of the data.
- Perform risk assessment, to maintain risks register, to follow up risk remedial actions
- Perform review under PRODOM of documentation associated to the discipline
- Experience in oil and gas industry
- Theoretical knowledge in oil and gas processing
- Master's degree level
- All necessary training and certificates to work offshore