Junior Lab Tech
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solutions to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled. Right now, one of our clients has this opportunity.
Our client is seeking a Junior Lab Tech in Joffre, Alberta.
- Reactor, pelletizer and finished product testing.
- Use of melt indexers, presses, balances, densimeters, and optical test equipment, etc.
- 4th Class Power Engineer or technical diploma in Chemicals, Chemical Engineering, or Instrumentation
- Basic analytical skills
- Understands use of balances, plastic testing equipment, melt indexers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to facilitate working in a multi-functional and multi-cultural environment
- Results oriented and ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to work in a safe and responsible manner
- Good problem-solving, mechanical and computer skills
- Valid driver's license - may involve driving on site in a company vehicle several times per day