**Lead Contract Engineer - Drilling and Wells**
My client, a global Oil & Gas operator are looking for a Lead Contract Engineer in Drilling and Wells to join them in their Pau offices in France.
Main job scope area concerned is Exploration Subsidiaries.
Location: Pau, France
Duration: 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
MUST speak both English and French
Specific Job Tasks
- Purchasing Management - participate in the drafting and evolution of standard contracts and the improvement of the reference system.
- Participate in the drafting of pre-consultation and tender documents through to managing the drafting of pre-consultation and tender documents.
- To assist the operational team in liaison with the Legal, Insurance, and Finance Departments.
- Monitor and improve the performance of purchases.
- Good execution of the purchasing acts in terms of quality, safety, environment, reliability and deadlines to optimize costs.
- Extensive experience in contracting in drilling and wells in the Oil & Gas field with a strong understanding of the industries contracting issues.
- Legal and financial knowledge, computer skills (SAP, e-Sourcing, Excel, Access).
- Organisational skills, ethics, sense of confidentiality and independent work.
- Ability to take part in missions abroad if required.