ONLY for KZ passport holders
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest Clients (International Retailer) is looking for "Lead Developer"
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Work schedule: 5/2
Our Client is a strong actor on worldwide sport's market grows continuously with more than 1000 stores in 27 countries all around the world. They develop own brands and sells sports products, which are exclusively available in Company stores.
If you are a person, having energy and a big wish to work in challenging multinational environment, join the team as a Lead Developer.
* Development and management of the developers' team
* Development of technical requirements based on functional needs received from the Product Owner
* Developing standards and building processes in a team
* Developing the architecture of web applications
* Code review
* Development and improvement of e-commerce platform of company
* Development of new web applications.
WHY YOU ARE THE GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION?
* You are sportive and energetic
* You practice sports regularly
* You share the passion of sports and you like to work in a dynamic team
* You are a good communicant, a team player and ready to learn.
* You are client oriented and ready to travel
* You work in IT field
* You have strong communication skills and you speak English
* You like challenges and to find permanent solutions
* You graduated from university and have 1 to 2 years' experience in the field of I.T (or graduate with training experience)
* You are close to your customers, and able to combine the functional and technical aspects of IT solutions.
* You have Analytical mind, methodical, aptitude for functional management
* You have 3 years experience in web development (advance knowledge of Core Java) design patterns.
* You have 3x experience in development on J2EE. Understanding the architecture of web
* You have experience with Spring frameworks (MVC, Data), Hibernate
* You have experience with DBMS, and advance knowledge of SQL
* You have experience with JS libraries (Angular, React, Gulp / Webpack)
* You have Understanding of PLO principles, experience of refactoring, testing, development
with short cycles. Understanding the incremental approach to application development
* You have experience in short development cycles using Agile methodology (SCRUM, ?ode
review, CI ...)
* You have understanding and using the API
* You have ability to interact within the team and organize their working hours
* You have knowledge of English at a level sufficient to read technical documentation and
Interact with the development team in France.
Will be a plus:
* You have knowledge of the Oracle ATG platform
* You have experience with tools for testing automation (Selenium ...) and knowledge of Test Driven Development methodology
* You have experience in Open Source projects
* English Obligatory
* Business trips
* Career opportunities
* Package remuneration