A leading engineering and consulting company is looking for Lead Electrical Engineer, Almaty
ONLY FOR KZ CITIZENS!
- Development of the full set of project documentation, principle diagrams, drawings, explanatory notes, etc. for outdoor lighting, power electric equipment, power supply and other sections as per the requirements of construction regulations and standards of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Designing of the above mentioned sections includes the following
- Designing of outdoor and indoors power supply systems
- Performance of lightning protection and grounding calculation
- Development of single line diagrams and electric equipment control diagrams
- Analysis and selection of electrical equipment (power distribution system (high and low voltage switchgear, transformers, electric motors, adjustable speed drives, battery chargers batteries, UPS and air power lines), power supply management system, cathodic protection system, grounding and lightning protection system, lighting system)
- Designing of air and cable lines of up to 110 kV
- Development of cathodic protection system of structures (pipelines, tanks, etc.
- Designing of outdoor and indoor lighting systems
- Performance of calculations using specialized software
- Designing of industrial facilities
- Collection of initial data for design, personal participation in the construction site surveying
- Construction supervision for the facilities designed
- Implementation of technical support of the project before the end of the installation works
- Preparation and issuance of tasks under related sections.
- Train and mentor junior engineers
- Academic education to BSc. level minimum in instrumentation engineering or comparable education
- At least 10 years of experience in electrical engineering
- Advanced AutoCAD user
- Knowledge of calculations programs is a must
- Advanced user of Data Management Systems, Excel, Word, Microsoft Office or similar software packages
- Solid knowledge of electric equipment configuration, electrical safety standards
- Hands-on design experience in "Electrical Equipment" and "Cathodic Protection" disciplines (specifications, system philosophy, data sheets for equipment, etc.)
- Experience in accordance with the requirements of electrical regulations and standards (Electrical Installation Code, safety procedures, SN RK, etc.)
- Knowledge of international standards in the field of electrical engineering will be an advantage
- Work experience in international companies will be an advantage
- Ability to develop projects at all stages of design
- Be proactive, initiative and have ability to work without supervision
- Fluent Russian and English