This is a Perth based role with occasional Site travel, supporting the Project's Maintenance Strategy.
Embedded within the Project team supporting Maintenance Teams, this role is required to go through all of engineering maintenance plans, ensuring all the maintenance procedures are correct and up to date.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Maintenance teams on the validity and accuracy of current Maintenance plans for the asset.
- Receive recommendations for updates, changes and improvements to the Maintenance plans. Typically, this is from the Engineering teams on site.
- Capture recommendations and put through the system to effect the change, receiving necessary approvals.
- Coordinating and leading project workshops, to gain input from Engineers, Technicians, Planners and Resource Estimators.
- Guide Project Master Data Specialists to contribute to the efficient execution of the Maintenance Strategy Project.
- Provide ongoing SAP support to Project Members.
- Assist with Rollouts and communication changes to Engineering, Maintenance and Operations personnel.
- Provide ongoing SAP support to all project personnel to ensure processes are being followed and Master Data is being implemented as per company business processes and standards.
- Manage Enhance Requests throughout lifecycle - Prepare Data, Raise Request, Obtain Approvals, Support Execution, Audit SAP.
- Support & input to the project schedule.
Skills & Experience:
- Trade or Maintenance Background
- Excellent interpersonal skills - this role involves a lot of interaction with the maintenance teams on site, to gather information about the existing maintenance plans and recommendation for improvements.
- Experience in leading groups and workshops would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of SAP PM Projects
- Knowledge/ experience with onshore Brownfield projects would be highly regarded.
Due to the nature of the position, this is only open to Australian Permanent Residents with Full Working Rights.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.