Our client, one of the largest engineering and construction firms, is seeking someone for a Lead Planner position to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX.
This professional will be assigned to one of the following: FEED phase of a project with up to an estimated 200K Manhours; Home Office Engineering and Procurement of an EPC project estimated TIC of up to $1 Billion; Development of an EPC Detailed Schedule for an LNG, Petrochem, or Refinery project.
- Carry out the Interactive Planning sessions
- Interface with all Disciplines, Operation Centers, and Joint Venture Partners, as needed to establish the relationship of the work processes to be represented in the project Schedule
- Coordinate the implementation of the Project Progress system.
- Perform bi-monthly schedule and progress measurement updates
- Provide analysis of status updates including the identification of current critical path, significant progress deviations, and realistic forecast of major completion milestones
- Will report to the assigned Project Controls Manager or Project Manager
- Responsible for implementation of all applicable procedures and work instructions from the Planning & Scheduling Dept, including TechnipFMC proprietary Scheduling Trend Tool.
- Supervise 1 or 2 other support Schedulers
- Minimum 10 years Project Controls experience with a balance of home and field assignments
- Minimum 6 years Planning and Scheduling experience
- Minimum 8 years' experience on refinery and\or petrochemical projects
- LNG experience a plus
- Career should have a balance of Home Office Engineering & Procurement, as well as Field Construction site experience (minimum 40% of each).
- Experienced in both FEED and EPC project phases is required
- Advanced capabilities in the use of Primavera Project Planner (P6)
- Knowable in the use of Earn Value Management systems
- Experienced with TechnipFMC Janus a plus
- Engineering BS Degree - preferred