Our client, a leading Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a Lead Planning Engineer to be based in their offices in Paris. The position is offered with an immediate start, long term contract and negotiable Daily rate or Monthly salary.
As Lead Planning Engineer you'll be responsible for the planning aspects of a Brownfield FPSO Project and liaising with SURF Contractors based in Europe.
- Manage Planning Interfaces between Contractors on the Project.
- Participate to internal or external audits.
- Liaise with Cost Controller to ensure the consistency with the package invoice process Liaise with Contract Engineer to ensure the consistency with the package Change Order process (schedule impact).
- Define the resources need and to liaise with HR for the planners' recruitment process.
- Supply the HSEQ team with all the REX & Lessons learnt info regarding the projects' planning (whatever the phases: CFT, Execution).
- Assist the Country Lead Planner for the Package / Project schedule review and risk analysis, Special Studies included
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally have a degree in Engineering or related subject
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas Engineering & Construction, with knowledge of planning techniques including planning & scheduling software
- Experience gained working on Brownfield FPSO projects could be advantageous.
- Must be fluent in English
- French &/or Portuguese language skills will be beneficial