Lead Purchasing Services
Our client, a global Oil and Gas operator, are looking for a Procurement Lead to work for them in the field of Rotating Equipment.
Location: Paris or Le Havre
Duration: 10 Months
Start Date: March
- Prepare for purchasing management whilst maintaining economic, technological and competitive intelligence.
- Propose new suppliers and follow the current panel of suppliers.
- Participate in the drafting and evolution of standard contracts and the improvement of the reference framework.
- Purchasing management - conduct all stages of the purchasing process in compliance with the companies purchasing policies, the code of ethics and the Code of Conduct.
- Participate in the drafting of pre-consultation files and calls for tenders on topics with high stakes.
- Monitor the portfolio contracts in compliance with procedures and operating rules.
- Inform and monitor suppliers on subcontracting policy, safety, quality and environment.
- Extensive experience in Purchasing Services.
- Excellent numerical and Excel abilities.
- Knowledge of Rotating Equipment (Procurement and Associated Services).
- Commercial mind-set
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- French is a plus.
- Travelling will be required, successful candidates MUST be mobile.