Our client is seeking both night and day shift Lease Operatora to join their team in the Monahans, TX area on a long-term, open ended contract role. No housing provided, only local candidates need apply.
This person will monitor, maintain, and report the operations of wells and sites on an assigned route. Inspects and maintains property and equipment on a routine basis. Works to optimize production in a safe, cost-effective manner.
- Make routine checks on all well sites according to schedule.
- Monitor production equipment, compressors, wellheads, dehydrators and meters.
- Manage daily fluid production; gauge and record oil and water tanks; record all seal records.
- Participate in periodic well review meetings.
- Analyze production related problems and work with foreman and leads to troubleshoot.
- Submit daily data and turn in all reports and tickets on a timely basis.
- Inspect lease sites, ensure they are clean and maintained; check for spills and fluid leaks.
- Routinely inspect pumping units, compressors, and other equipment to ensure they are well maintained.
- Provide relief assistance when needed.
- Communicate regularly with production supervisor and relief operator.
- Perform light maintenance on equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand gauges, dials, or other indicators to ensure a machine is working properly.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to learn company specific applications.
Education and Work Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 or more years of experience as a Lease Operator.
- Vocational or equivalent training in general machinery operation or equipment usage, oil and gas production, or relevant field