Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Lease Operator to work within their facilities located in Lysite, Wyoming.
You will be responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation, gas compression, control board operation, pipeline operation, minor maintenance of valve, pumps and rotating equipment and assisting the other operators and craft personnel in their duties.
Your daily duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing for and performing maintenance, taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups.
- Monitoring well and equipment performance, take appropriate action to maximize production.
- Supporting groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.).
- Interfacing with Engineering for data gathering requests.
- Tracking test compression data.
- Checking fluid levels with echo meter.