Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a lease operator to work within their facilities located in Victoria, Texas.
You will be monitoring, maintaining, and reporting the operations of wells and sites on an assigned route. Inspecting and maintaining property and equipment on a routine basis to optimize production in a safe, cost-effective manner.
Your daily duties include, but are not limited to:
- Routine checks on all well sites according to schedule.
- Monitor production equipment, compressors, wellheads, dehydrators and meters.
- Manage daily fluid production; gauge and record oil and water tanks; record all seal records.
- Participate in periodic well review meetings.
- Analyze production related problems and work with foreman and leads to troubleshoot.
- Submit daily data and turn in all reports and tickets on a timely basis.
- Inspect lease sites, ensure they are clean and maintained; check for spills and fluid leaks.
- Routinely inspect pumping units, compressors, and other equipment to ensure they are well maintained.
- Provide relief assistance when needed.
- Communicate regularly with production supervisor and relief operator.
- Perform light maintenance on equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Be knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications.
- Learn company specific applications.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have 2 or more years of experience as a Lease Operator.
- Be able to understand gauges, dials, or other indicators to ensure a machine is working properly and perform routine maintenance on machines and equipment.