Posted: 13-06-2018 16:33
Williston, North Dakota, USA
Provide operations support to the Williston Alexander, and Killdeer, ND field of company properties in a safe, regulatory compliance and efficient manner.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Daily monitoring and light maintenance of production equipment.
- Daily production reporting.
- Operation of company properties in a safe, regulatory compliant and efficient manner.
- Oversight of tank gauges.
- Light maintenance of properties and vehicles.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Knowledge of natural gas processes & production equipment.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Clear driving record.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good computer skills including use of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Able to work shift work.
- Able to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- Able to lift more than 50 lbs. and climb ladders and stairways.