Our client, a major company within the O&G industry, is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to work on a 6 months assignment within their office in San Ramon, CA.
Responsibilities for this position may include
- Coordinates all administrative assistant responsibilities for assigned attorneys and legal analysts, including managing calendars in Outlook, performing meeting logistics, preparing preread, creating presentations, editing documents, revising contracts, updating matters in the matter management system, setting up new vendors, processing invoices and preparing correspondence.
- Oversees domestic and international travel logistics, preparing detailed itineraries and tracking related expenses.
- Sets up files, processes invoices and performs general clerical duties.
- Maintains effective communication with peers, attorneys, managers and leaders.
- Assists other legal assistants.
- 8-10 years secretarial and administrative experience within an Enterprise or corporate environment.
- Secretarial and administrative experience within a law firm or in-house legal department.
- Must always maintain confidentiality and be able to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS office applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, advanced iWord.
- Litigation experience preferred.
- Experience with SharePoint preferred.
- Experience with e-billing and matter management preferred.