Airswift's client, a multinational company in the oil and gas industry, recruits a REGIONAL LEGAL COUNSEL to work in their office in Ciudad del Mexico, Mexico.
Mexico, Ciudad del Mexico;
- Assist in development and implementation of group compliance programs in the region;
- Ensure that the legal practices across Mexico region meet regulatory and the company's compliance standards;
- Develop legal risk assessments and mitigation plans;
- Legal support to capital markets projects specific to Mexico
- Involvement in internal investigations and audits as appropriate.
- Assist in disputes and other legal support to the various business units within the region.
- Regular cooperation with and monitoring performance and fees of local and international law firms.
- Law degree;
- Fluent in English;
- Broad experience with corporate, contract and financig law with focus in O&G;