Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a Loading Dock / Warehouse Operator to work within their facilities in Bartlesville, Oklahoma.
- Performs shipping and receiving duties.
- Supports the shipment of goods/items/mails and the receipt of goods/suppliers/mails.
- Responsible for scanning and logging of overnight packages, ground (as necessary) and "Traceable Inter-Office" mails.
- Delivers overnight, ground and internal parcels in a timely and accurate manner.
- Operates Pitney Bowes TMS - Shipping System.
- Provides relief backup as necessary within the Mail & Document Services operation.
- Safely operates mechanical and non-mechanical equipment.
- May also be responsible for making payment arrangement and signing for shipments.
- Good mobility, manual dexterity and the ability to lift items up to 50lbs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
- Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.