Our client, a chemical company, is seeking a Logistics Coordinator II to work within their facilities in Beaumont, TX.
This person will be responsible for overseeing the rail switching, track repair/inspection, and rail car maintenance activities.
- Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal regulatory standards for SH&E requirements through the execution of safety programs
- Ensure compliance to FRA regulations if necessary
- Oversee track maintenance and inspection program.
- Supervise the activities of switch crews throughout complex.
- Oversee railcar maintenance activities.
- Assist rail coordinators with switch list creation and proper Yardmaster utilization
- Ensure timely reliable service to complex manufacturing racks
- Ensure work assignments are consistently performed in accordance with applicable procedures