Our client, an international Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a local Personnel Logistics Coordinator to be based in their Offices in Pemba, Mozambique. The position is offered with a long-term contract and negotiable monthly salary.
As Personnel Logistics Coordinator you'll be responsible for Travel requests and liaising with teams across the Project.
- Booking and co-ordinating personnel travel
- Arrange Meet & Greets for incoming Contractors and Employees
- Journey management
- Liaise with Maputo office for personnel flying into Pemba and out of Pemba
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally have a Diploma in Business, Logistics or related subjects
- Experience gained within a Logistics ideally gained within the Oil and Gas, Mining or any other related industries.
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Must have the right to live and work in Mozambique as no visa sponsorship will be provided