Key job responsibilities
- Ensure and supervise that company HSEQ policies, procedures and practices are
- Responsible for the definition and continuous improvement of Inspection Test
Preventive Maintenance plans (ITPM's) related to instrumentation and assurance that
ITPM's are executed.
- Review and follow up of inspection reports and CMMS entries.
- Responsible for the definition and execution of corrective maintenance in order to
maintain the integrity of instrumentation during its lifecycle.
- Ensure that changes in legislation and applicable standards related to instrumentation
equipment are monitored and incorporated in PEPN's maintenance processes
- Ensure that maintenance and inspection activities are within pre-determined budget
and ensure accurate prediction of budget needs for years ahead based on well-defined
- Technical BSc in Industrial Automation or Electrical Engineering or an equivalent level
based on experience.
- Good knowledge of ATEX requirements.
- Proficient in the application of IEC 61508/IEC 61511 standards.
Minimum Work experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Candidates with a broad practical maintenance experience are preferred.
Skills & Competencies Required
- Team player, multi-disciplinary and effective communicator
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Accurate way of working and ability to set and align priorities