Our client, an international Oil & Gas production company, is seeking someone for a Maintenance Planner position to work within their facilities located in Pecos, TX.
- Maintain protection of the environment and the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate and/or transport our products, as our highest priority.
- Prioritize the instrument and electrical design and implementation of maintenance related projects for the VCM plant and act as the VCM plant liaison for Corporate Capital projects as they relate to instrument and electrical improvements.
- Responsible for the I&E Mechanical Integrity system for the VCM plant.
- Provide leadership in assuring all requirements of the routine maintenance work process are utilized consistently and effectively to continuously improve the process and ensure goals are met.
- Interface daily with production and maintenance department personnel to review work orders for maintenance services.
- Review and provide input on definition, accuracy and priority.
- Develop the scope of each work order. Procure all required materials, outside contract services, rental equipment and specialized tools to include emphasis on all the requirements of company specifications
- Track area planning backlog & work orders ensuring data is current & accurate.
- Supervises activities of mechanical and contract maintenance personnel for the instrument and electrical part of the plant turnarounds and/or larger projects.
- Provide planning and supervisory support for outages.
- Provide off-hour support for maintenance issues, material or service as necessary.
- Create & maintain repetitive job plans.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience preferred in repair, installation, troubleshooting and upkeep of plant equipment/facilities.
- Working knowledge of the routine maintenance process, regulations and policies.
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and good working knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team.
Ability to work weekends, holidays and respond to callouts on a non-routine basis.