Our client, an American multinational energy corporation, is seeking someone for a Maintenance Planner Scheduler position to work within their facilities located in Anchorage, AK.
This Anchorage based, full-time position resides in an city/office environment and supports multiple integrated planning projects. The primary responsibilities include maintaining forecast data for North Slope bed space, gravel usage, water management, and small operations and maintenance projects. This position is key to development and maintenance of our 2-year operations plan and works with multiple work groups to ensure that the plans are communicated, adapted, achievable, and optimized.
- Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
- Responsible for scheduling all maintenance work at production and support facilities.
- Ensures the daily work status is captures and next day's schedule is reviewed and communicated with both operations and maintenance personnel.
- Communicates with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
- Ensures work plans are completed in a timely manner, material is on-hand and the job is ready to be scheduled.
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks. Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
- Experience with COP North Slope Operations activities and processes
- Proficient in Primavera 6, MS Excel, and SAP
- Basic experience in AutoCAD and MS Projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Available to travel to the North Slope 10% of the time