Our client, one of the world's largest international oil and gas company, is seeking someone for a Process Planner position to work within their facilities located in the Billings refinery in Montana.
This professional will be responsible for the planning and scheduling of all Maintenance activities. Should have good understanding of safety, health, and environmental requirements (SHE), work selection criteria, work planning, norms estimating, procurement practices, business practices and controls, contractor interface awareness, development of job packs, etc. Skilled in scheduling work tasks to ensure efficient resource utilization, excellent coordination between operations (equipment readiness / permitting), material availability, construction equipment support, and labor crew (skills) composition and assignment. Typical Job Positions may include: Maintenance Planner / Scheduler, Maintenance Lead, Planner/Scheduler.
- Mirrors Maintenance Craft planner: this planner will produce Coordinated Process Job packs.
- This person works for the process organization and completes the following:
- *walk out and photo all isolation points.
- *create isolation plan and work instructions for job.
- *Confirm energy isolation plan.
- *create blind list for task.
- *Create job pack using tool.
- *mark up MFD's and photos.
- *print and bundle job pack for process.
- Process planner - prepare job packs to prepare equipment for maintenance work.
- Preferably with at least 5 years' experience as a process operator and is able to complete a process plan using an inhouse developed tool
- Need 8 of these types of planners; senior operators are preferred with at least 5 years of refinery experience; previous experience as a shift team lead is preferred
- 10+ years of closely related professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering within an applicable discipline, appropriate certification(s) within discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Proficient in selected scheduling and planning software
- Demonstrates good leadership skills in Work Team meetings to remove barriers and steward action items and cost profile to work plan and cost estimates.