Our client, a prominent exploration and production company in Alaska, is seeking someone for Maintenance Planner/Scheduler III position to work within their facilities located in Kuparuk, North Slope, Alaska.
- Our client is a prominent exploration and production company in Alaska and has a significant presence on the North Slope. Currently, they have older assets in the process of being revived and several new projects they are pursuing over the next four years.
The Role You Will Play
- The Field Maintenance Planner is responsible for maintenance and minor construction projects for production facilities and camps and schedules to optimize safe execution of maintenance activity, minimize personnel/HSE exposure, ensure Company, State, and Agency compliance. Coordinate efforts within various work groups.
- Provide planning/scheduling oversight of facility based maintenance crews.
- Planning and coordination for small scope Facility Shutdowns.
- Planning and coordination of corrosion repairs, facility upgrades, and all general facility maintenance.
- Provide input to long range plan for turnaround activity to support handover to Shutdown Team for execution.
- Reporting and reviewing KPI's to track program work.
- Champion the effective use of company Planning/Scheduling process.
- Ensure timely closeout of Work Orders.
- Participate in walk downs to ensure quality plans and estimates are developed.
- Assist in developing estimates to support high level funding requests.
- Serve as execution coordinator for work performed by external resources, including local and specialty contractors.
- Track and manage costs.
- Participate in behavior based safety programs and perform Proactive Safety Audits.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a regular full- time basis without restrictions
- Minimum 5 years' experience in heavy industrial maintenance, construction, facility engineering, or reliability engineering.
- Project management expertise tracking multiple concurrent projects.
- Valid driver's license
- Willing and able to work in and live in a remote site in the Arctic, including working in harsh weather locations with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experience facilitating meetings using available technology.
- SAP, Prometheus/Primavera P6, and MS Office Application proficiency.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience coordinating complex activities and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Basic understanding of process facility maintenance activities and pre-job planning requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient drawing interpretation skills for planning review.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check