Our client, an American multinational energy corporation, is seeking someone for a Maintenance Planner Scheduler position to work within their facilities located in Kenedy, TX.
- Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
- Responsible for scheduling all maintenance work at production and support facilities.
- Ensures the daily work status is captures and next day's schedule is reviewed and communicated with both operations and maintenance personnel.
- Communicates with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
- Ensures work plans are completed in a timely manner, material is on-hand and the job is ready to be scheduled.
- 3-5 years of experience. Intermediate level.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.