Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work within their facilities located in Watkins, Colorado.
- Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
- Responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance work at production and support facilities.
- Ensures the daily work status is captured and next day's schedule is reviewed and communicated with appropriate personnel.
- May communicate with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
- Ensures work plans are completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Conducts field work such as visible emissions observations and leak detection surveys, troubleshooting emission source with corrective maintenance and follow up reporting.