ONLY FOR KZ CITIZENS
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest Clients (International Oil & Gas Company) is looking for "Material Coordinator"
Location: Aktau, Kazakhstan
Work schedule: 28x28
- Accountable for execution of warehouse activities, and performance of contractors working on warehouse and its areas including
- Main warehouse premises and yards
- Pipe yards
- Scrap yards
- Project dedicated storage areas
- Container yards
- Chemical storage yards
- Focus on incident free operations and QA/QC management.
- Supervise availability and operability of fire protection means, condition of premises, equipment and tools in warehouse, and supports their timely repair.
- Ensure stored goods and materials security, storage conditions compliance, supporting vouchers processing and submission compliance.
- Supervise contractor for or execute himself activities for goods and materials reception, storage, issue, return, scrap, and placement taking in account the most rational usage of storage areas, simplification and facilitation of search for required materials and tools.
- Supervise contractor for or execute himself loading and unloading operations in accordance with HSE policies, rules and instructions.
- Execute collection, storage and timely return of rejected goods to Suppliers.
- Participate in execution of goods and materials stock taking.
- Execute warehouse operations record keeping.
- Ensure goods and materials traceability within warehouse.
- Contribute in planning warehouse activities and allocating resources for incoming requests from other departments and internal workflow.
- Accountable for execution of the work plan and reporting actual performance data.
- Collaborates with other departments for efficient warehouse work execution.
- Use SAP software.
- Participate in execution of initiatives for improvement of warehouse operation efficiency, reduction of costs for goods and materials transportation and storage.
- Arrange beforehand picking, bagging and tagging of materials for issue in accordance with departments' work execution schedules, full field shutdown plan, construction schedule.
- Arrange infrastructure, housekeeping, and recording of scraped, used, signed-off, or rejected from operation materials.
- Education in economics, engineering, logistics, or warehousing.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in warehouse supervision and control on an oilfield.
- Upper-intermediate level in both spoken and written English.
- Experience in planning and execution of loading and unloading operations.
- Experience in planning and execution of lifting and crane operations.
- Knowledge of weight handling rules.
- Knowledge of rules and order of storage, warehousing and transportation of chemicals and hazardous goods.
- Experience of using warehousing system in SAP, including execution of transactions for reception, issue and transfer of goods and materials, overview and analysis of stored inventory, overview and analysis of material demand from customers.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (keeping consistent dataset, building pivot table for data analysis).
- Experience in building simple data base in MS Access would be an advantage.