Airswift is seeking 2 Material Handlers to work on a 12-months project in Hackberry, LA. It'll be recquired of them to physically move material around the supply warehouse and inventory control points using carts, dollies, pallet jacks, and forklifts. In addition to that, they'll also receive and issue material in SAP utilizing handheld devices.
Please make sure you have your valid TWIC card before applying as this is a requirement for this position.
- Responsible for warehouse activities to include: receiving, issuing, stocking, and counting material.
- Delivers materials, equipment, valves, and connections, via company vehicle, forklift or hand dolly for the operations and maintenance activities at their facility.
- Records all transactions in SAP via handheld devices.
- Interfaces with operations, maintenance, and admin personal while executing their duties.
- May be required in emergency situations to report to work during unscheduled time.
- Applies Health, Safety and Environmental Standards in all working procedures.
- Training and experience equivalent to three years of full-time employment in warehousing and materials management, or a closely related field.
- Some experience with a computerized inventory control system, or a combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in SAP.
- Modern materials management; business-based customer service and vendor relations; accounting and recordkeeping requirements of inventory control and warehousing operations; inventory control principles and practices; computerized inventory control system operations; warehousing and materials storage safety practices, procedures, and equipment.